Circuswereld Forum

Welkom op dit forum. Lezen is leuk maar zelf een bericht plaatsen maakt het voor de anderen nog leuker.
Het is momenteel do mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm

Alle tijden zijn UTC+01:00

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
 Berichtonderwerp: Circus Royale in Australië
BerichtGeplaatst: ma jan 17, 2022 4:32 pm 

Bracht ons de Star Weekly: https://wyndham.starweekly.com.au/news/ ... at-circus/

Grace in the air at circus

Afbeelding
Grace Bowater, performing her aerial silks act at Circus Royale.

Tarneit’s Grace Bowater describes the opportunity to perform her aerial silks act with the Circus Royale as “like a dream come true”.

Miss Bowater, 20, is an instructor at the Circus Fit Studio in Hoppers Crossing.

She is proficient in both aerial silks and aerial trapeze.

Miss Bowater said that before Circus Royale arrived in Truganina for a series of shows earlier this month, they asked her studio if they had anyone who could join them as a performer while they were in town.

“I was selected and I was ecstatic,” Miss Bowater said.

“It’s been an amazing opportunity to get to work with Circus Royale, everyone there has been so nice and welcoming.”

Miss Bowater said the way she first became involved in aerial silks and trapeze was “a funny story”.

“My Mum bought my first trapeze lesson as a joke because I was scared of heights,” Miss Bowater said.

“But I fell in love with it.”

Aged about 14, she joined the Circus Fit Studio as a student and has not looked back since.

Miss Bowater is also in her third year of university, studying to become a paramedic, in addition working as an instructor at Circus Fit Studio.

“I love kids and just the feeling of seeing a young person not being able to do anything, to being able to do something and be confident and smile, is the best feeling in the world,” she said.

Circus Royale performances will be held weekdays (except Mondays) at the corner Palmers and Leakes roads, Truganina, until January 30.

Proof of double COVID-19 vaccination or a valid exemption is required to attend.

Details: http://www.circusroyale.com/ or call 0410 669 253.

(Artikel geschreven door Alesha Capone, uiteraard Al voor intimi....)

Op de site van het circus onder meer:

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

With Wild Animals:

Afbeelding

Berichten van vorige weergeven:  Sorteer op  
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn UTC+01:00