Circuswereld Forum

Welkom op dit forum. Lezen is leuk maar zelf een bericht plaatsen maakt het voor de anderen nog leuker.
Het is momenteel vr mar 29, 2024 8:46 am

Alle tijden zijn UTC+01:00

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 2 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: di jun 15, 2021 4:42 pm 

Dat is de grote vraag momenteel in en rond het Engelse Scunthorpe: https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news ... rd-5526709

Circus boss offers £1,000 reward to reunite clown with stolen shoes

Planet Circus OMG had been at Scunthorpe’s Glanford Park for just days when somebody snuck into Walison’s dressing room and stolen his clown shoes.

Afbeelding
Walison Muh, who performs as Walison the Clown, has been left devastated by the theft.

A circus boss is offering a £1,000 reward for information that leads to a clown being reunited with his stolen shoes.

Walison Muh, who performs as Walison the Clown with Planet Circus OMG, has recently appeared in their Big Top at Cleethorpes and Scunthorpe.

He performed at Scunthorpe’s Glanford Park but just hours before somebody snuck into his dressing room and stole his clown shoes.

Walison has already issued a desperate plea for the public to come forward with information on the whereabouts of his self-designed footwear.

He said: “I’m really passionate about my job.

“I have been performing the same as always – but I know something is missing.

“I designed them myself and they go with my outfit.

“I don’t know why somebody would want to steal clown shoes.

“I use them as part of my gig and really hope I can get them back.”

Walison has been doing his act for eight years after joining a circus at aged 13.

Afbeelding
The red and black shoes in this picture were stolen from Walison's dressing room.

Speaking about his job, he said on Planet Circus OMG: “The best part of performing is, well, I don’t think anyone will ever be able to describe this feeling.

“We love making the audience happy and seeing the smile on their faces.

“When I was a kid I always wanted to be a doctor or a soccer player, maybe a singer or a famous actor.

“By that time, I had no idea that I was going be something 1,000 times better, I became a circus performer.”

Walison said it can be very difficult to find clown shoes, especially ones that match his outfits.

Afbeelding
Planet Circus OMG are performing in Scunthorpe.

BerichtGeplaatst: di jun 22, 2021 5:45 pm 

En ze houden wel vol, want er kwam recent al een vervolgoproep: https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/cultu ... cus-theft/

Urgent plea to replace clown's shoes after circus theft

Afbeelding

CIRCUS organisers are making an 11th hour plea to find a show-stopping pair of shoes
after a clown’s bespoke pair was stolen.

Star performer Walison Muh, from Planet Circus, shed tears of a clown when his self-designed shoes were pinched from his dressing room.

The theft occured when the circus was at Scunthorpe earlier this month and was reported to Humberside Police.

Now, with a show about to open at Spennymoor, County Durham, Planet Circus OMG hopes a new pair can be sourced from the region.

Jo McMullan, who has works at Planet Circus alongside Walison, said: “It’s such a shame people felt the need to steal Walison’s shoes, they probably think it’s funny but it’s really not.

“The shoes cost over £300 as he helped design them himself.

“We would be really grateful if someone is able to make a pair similar so Walison can continue until the end of the season with his favourite clown shoes.”

Walison, whose shoes are a size 11 but appear to be a size 14 because of the style, said it can be difficult to find clown shoes, especially to match his outfits.

Planet Circus OMG presents its reduced-capacity show at Spennymoor, near Coulson Street, from Wednesday to Saturday, June 27. Tickets and info here

Anyone who can help Walison get back on his feet with some new shoes is asked to email planetcircus@hotmal.co.uk or the Planet Circus OMG Facebook page.

De site van het circus: https://planetcircus.uk/

Vanaf morgen staan ze in:

Afbeelding

Berichten van vorige weergeven:  Sorteer op  
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageer op onderwerp  [ 2 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn UTC+01:00